Is there still ongoing development?

Apr 2, 2015 at 2:31 AM
The last release was Beta 4 on 6/30/2014. Are there future releases planned?
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2015 at 3:57 AM
Hi,
There have been on-going bug fixes, enhancements and additional modules/samples added to the repository since the Beta 4 push. See the change list here: https://labofthings.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets

Are there any particular features you are looking for or hoping that they can be added?

Danny
Apr 2, 2015 at 3:35 PM
You answered the jist of my question, I wanted to make sure that this is an ongoing project. And from your answer it looks like it is. This leads me to a related question, and that is do you have public plans for upcoming releases?
Thanks!!!
Coordinator
Apr 2, 2015 at 4:57 PM
dbpaquette wrote:
You answered the jist of my question, I wanted to make sure that this is an ongoing project. And from your answer it looks like it is. This leads me to a related question, and that is do you have public plans for upcoming releases?
Thanks!!!
It is an ongoing project. Do keep in mind that LOT is a platform for academic research and non commercial experiments. Our small team work with the community to add new, useful modules developed for different research projects to this repository, as well as make enhancements and bug fixes as issues are reported.

As of this time there are no big changes planned to the core of the platform, but as I said there will be incremental additions (at module level, such as apps and drivers) and bug fixes.

thanks,
Danny