This project is read-only.

How can I connect glucometer, blood pressure monitor, MRI machine to Lab of things or HomeOS

Dec 4, 2014 at 6:39 AM
I want to connect above mention medical devices to HomeOs or Lab of things for gathering data from these devices. Is it possible to connect these devices or If yes then How can we connect these devices.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thanks for your support!!
Dec 4, 2014 at 6:52 AM
Hi there,

We haven't worked with any of these devices yet, so no drivers have been written for them. Can you tell me more about these devices, such as the manufacturers, models and what are possible protocols for communication in terms of interfacing with a system like ours that runs on a PC? I would also like to understand more about your research/experiment with these devices.

Feel free to send me (dannyh206) a private message on codeplex to continue the discussion and provide more context for me about your work.
thanks,
Danny
Apr 11, 2015 at 1:37 PM
I agree with Dan!!! You should first describe the device information in details like the manufacturers, models, possible communication protocols etc. to get simplified answer. The devices you have mentioned above are designed by various medical companies like you can see at http://www.ilexmedical.com/brands.php?act=cat , making connectivity with lab or HomeOS can only be possible with accurate specification. These days wireless connectivity is present in many medical devices, you can discuss your query with medical technicians as well.