Steps for creating an Azure Event Hub:
- Log on to the Azure Management Portal, and click NEW at the bottom of the screen.
- Click App Services, then Service Bus, then Event Hub, then Quick Create.
- Type a name for your Event Hub, select your desired region, and then click Create a new Event Hub.
- Click the namespace you just created. You can name it whatever you like.
- Click the Event Hubs tab at the top of the page, and then click the Event Hub you just created.
- Click the Configure tab at the top, add a rule named streamaccess. Check Manage for the permissions.
- Go to the Dashboard tab of the Event Hub, and click on CONNECTION INFORMATION at the bottom of the screen
Copy the connection string for streamaccess policy, you will need this string in the app.config for the sample app